<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Stephen Hawking Bio

June 4 2012 at 7:16 AM
anon 

Stephen Hawking Bio

Over the course of his career, Hawking studied the basic laws governing the universe. He proposed that, since the universe boasts a beginning the Big Bang it will likely have an ending. Working with fellow cosmologist Roger Penrose, he demonstrated that Einstein's General Theory of Relativity suggested that space and time began at the birth of the universe, and ends within black holes, a result that implied that Einstein's theory of General Relativity and quantum theory must be united.
Using the two theories together, Hawking also determined that black holes are not totally silent but instead emit radiation. He predicted that, following the Big Bang, black holes the size of protons were created, governed by both general relativity and quantum mechanics.
http://www.space.com/15923-stephen-hawking.html

So let's get this straight Einstein's relativity predicts black holes don't emit radiation, add quantum mechanics and the prediction is the opposite that black holes do emit radiation.

Hum hum

That's saying in other words Einstein's relativity is wrong, that it makes false predictions.

But we are all expected to sing the divine Einstein song, and no matter how often it is pointed out that Einstein is wrong, the Einstein-zombie sing about how Einstein is a genius and how he is repeatedly confirmed all things contrary to the facts.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anon

Re: Stephen Hawking Bio

June 4 2012, 7:24 AM 

Monty Python dead parrot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218

Customer: this parrot you sold me is dead
Seller: no its not, its only sleeping.

Customer: Mr. Einstein this theory you sold me is dead
Einstein-zombie: No its not, its only sleeping.
Customer: It predicts the opposite of what its supposed to do
Einstein-zombie: Its supposed to do that, that then means it is supported by the evidence
Customer: It shouldn't do that
Einstein-zombie: Oh yes it should, did you read the small print when we sold it to you?
Customer: you are mad
Einstein-zombie: look who's talking. I wasn't the one daft enough to buy a dead theory.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement