<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

thoughts of polyfrag

July 13 2017 at 7:26 AM
roger 

Polyfrag's blog:

I got banned by the idiots at physicsforums.net because they don't allow original research and thinking proposals. I think it was just because I was spreading dissent about relativity or rather just plain out saying it was wrong without any other solution or work done to show why. But I think if I make a second account... I don't know they don't even reply to the contact I sent asking about reinstating my account. Ah... [Swearing]
https://www.gamedev.net/blogs/entry/2263241-ideas-edit/

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous

Re: thoughts of polyfrag

July 13 2017, 3:16 PM 

GOOD BOY = We're always looking for a multi-skilled fired up talent to come and join us ||http://www.goodboydigital.com/ ||

Amigo

July 13 2017, 7:17 PM 

The more lions join in the more the badger get fired up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvlalDNxccw

Heisenberg, top of iceber

July 13 2017, 7:27 PM 

Don't worry, Polyfrag. Even Einstein would be banned of Physics Forums.
The PF moderators are more relativists than Einstein.

polyfrag

July 14 2017, 8:13 PM 

Oh nice I was mentioned. Yeah and I can't even view attachments now with my banned account. Seriously it's like some kind of a dogma and new church they have, saying nothing can exceed the speed of light, yet if somehow a little something in quantum physics says information can travel at the speed of light they twist their mind around saying it can't be used. I guess I don't need physics forums net. I'm pretty satisfied like this. I would only be interested in spreading my ideas and asking about the relativity triangle issue. I guess that would ruin their site. I see the same old things being brought up there though and it seems only occasionally they have an interesting discussion or thought here and there. Makes me hate relativists and quantumists even more though. I guess this will be just a rising tide of unrest that swells in the background until it can't be ignored any longer. Plenty of other places to discuss and plan..
And develop new technology until they're left in the dark or somebody else there brings it up. Um... And basically move along without them. Whatever. They chose this path. I don't have a choice being ignored there. I think it's just a big waste of recruiting minds and getting more work and attention. I can't even get a paper published at a decent journal, for it to become an issue and to be able to bring it up say if somebody were to bring it up on physics forums net.
So all I have to go on is basically doing something amazing with the people that are disillusioned and see closer to the truth that can accept what they have to say but can also see where it's wrong. Something amazing... Like making a new discovery or prediction that comes true eventually possibly leading to new phenomena and technology.
So read my Twitter at neurohash and read my livejournal at polyfrag if you want to continue following my developments.
I have some papers or rather essays here under my name Denis Ivanov.
I also started a bit of answering questions on quora you can search for Denis Ivanov Vancouver Canada life sciences on quora if you want to follow me.
Have a good day.

polyfrag

July 14 2017, 9:13 PM 

By the way my username on physics forums net is InvUtil if you want to look up my posts.

polyfrag

July 14 2017, 9:18 PM 

Whatever I think I'll just make a new account and see what they say.

polyfrag

July 14 2017, 10:45 PM 

They're probably not going to approve it. Either way I think it's a forum for beginners trying to learn what the theory says, rather than to stimulate new thought or active research and innovation.

polyfrag

July 14 2017, 10:45 PM 

And the reason I said to do something amazing was, because I think I may already be on to something, if you read my essays and other internet writings I posted.

roger

July 14 2017, 11:51 PM 

>Seriously it's like some kind of a dogma and new church they have, saying nothing can exceed the speed of light, yet if somehow a little something in quantum physics says information can travel at the speed of light they twist their mind around saying it can't be used.

Yes exactly. As well as what many people point out that Einstein's relativity is full of maths mistakes. I am saying also: that it has not been translated properly from German into English.

my talk will be number 13 (unlucky for some ) at:http://anpa.onl/2017/provisional-anpa-2017-speakers-and-attendees/

One other person there thinks relativity wrong; most of the rest I think are Einstein fans, so I expecting they will roast me.

If you are in UK and can come then contact: admin@anpa.onl

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement