<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
roger

Re: Is it true?

January 8 2018, 7:57 PM 

how would you do that (?) The only thing I can think of costs too much money for me to be able to afford: These relativists will do anything for money. So, it is possible to get a top celebrity scientist like Neil deGrasse Tyson to come to some public debate if you have enough money to pay him. After allowing him an 1 hour talk on relativity, if it were then possible to arrange with him some hard hitting questions on relativity for 2+ hours, I think he would fold under the pressure. Then the sh*t would hit the fan if the film was shown on the internet.

a

January 8 2018, 8:26 PM 

>>Then the sh*t would hit the fan if the film was shown on the internet.

Great! happy.gif Yes it's all about money. So, relativity sh*t will come around forever?

roger

January 8 2018, 8:50 PM 

when the sh*t hits the fan that means the sh*t covers everybody whether they support or oppose relativity; the problem being it would cost a lot of money to entice someone like Neil to not mind being covered in sh*t

a

January 8 2018, 9:51 PM 

A kind of sh*ty problem.

jz

January 9 2018, 6:52 AM 

>>> a:Lorentz transformations are not mathematically correct, but this is another story.

Show this other story and you won't need deGrasse Tyson.

roger

January 9 2018, 8:45 AM 

>>>Show this other story and you won't need deGrasse Tyson.

this "other" story would probably have to be presented to Neil along with other things to get his opinion, because his opinion has more chance of being respected.

jz

January 9 2018, 10:32 AM 

>>> a:Lorentz transformations are not mathematically correct, but this is another story.

Why does "a" not answer for himself and proves why the Lorentz transformations are not
mathematically correct.
I think he cannot because such a proof does not exist.

Anonym

January 9 2018, 10:49 AM 

that troll is just a spaming wacko.

anyway, the lorentz transformation in einstein 1905 begins with a unequal equation, which is a complete mathematical nonsense.

jz

January 9 2018, 2:05 PM 

>>> anyway, the lorentz transformation in einstein 1905 begins with a unequal equation, which is a complete mathematical nonsense.

So you are "a" as well?
Why don't you show this unequal equation, then we can discuss it.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement