head back to index  

Re: ATWT question

July 1 2004 at 1:29 PM
Anonymous  (Login ManonW536)

Response to ATWT question

My personal opinion is:

Doc/Margo/Tom/Jessica/Ben- I don't like what they are doing to Tom and Margo, or Ben and Jessica for that matter, however I like the story. Its gotten more interesting in my opinion. I love seeing our beloved super couples in a real storyline.

Matie- These two belong together, forget Simon, he left the first time. Mike never really left Katie although he didn't believe her. When Terri comes back I hope these two hook up again and finally get married.

Aliris- I love how these two are engaged, but if spoilers are true here then I will possibly quit watching.

HEM- same goes for them.

Hal/Emily/Nikki- I don't like how Em and Nikki don't get along because I don't want Hal stuck in the middle here. But I'm interested to see how this will all play out.

Prosanna- I love these two together and they should hook up. Today was so sweet between them!

Jendan- I hope nothing causes these two to lose faith in one another and separate permanently.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Soap OperasCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Check out this site: http://www.MediaDomain.com/atwt

Join me at the
   COFFEEROOMS
sm