Coming from So far Away

by Anonymous

I don't always focus in on where my thoughts are coming from. When I don't focus I can't find or spell words right, and leave most of the important nouns out. I'm really no good at spelling and writing anyway. It's just that when I write some things on a whim it looks really shitty. As it turns out a movie influenced my thoughts, and I couldn't narrow down to the movie.

On a different beat, John Phillips died recently and left an amazing story of drug abuse behind. He says he went on a million dollar drug binge at one time, and then sought treatment afterwards. he also had a liver replaced, but failed to quit drinking. Not the kind of person I'd like to donate my liver to. And no matter how safe doctors say it is to sign up for the body donation thing at DMV, you're still risking foul play or stupidty ending your life. Yeah, oh well, huh? Glad to hear it isn't so neat and tidy having all that money.

Posted on Mar 24, 2001, 3:28 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Internet & Multiplayer GamingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement