Todays Colleges Won't Behave!

by Anonymous

Most of todays finest colleges still allow smoking in the dorm rooms, and on campus. We are faced with either banning tobacco and getting our butts beat by the black market crowds, or excepting the loss of loved ones to cancer.

I've seen some pretty grim families in my time. Families that had a dozen kids and so poor they turned to the military for a living. Even during those awlful anti-human Viet Nam years. Why? Because the evil side was fully employeed at auto shops across the country, and not even poor families trusted finding work in such places. The dark side kicked our butts selling herion and smoking us with phosgene gas.

I don't look forward to seeing anybody else get their butt beat, and go through what I'm going through with asthma or whatever. The money that will be made in the black market from selling tobacco will be enough to murder millions of potenial good workers across the country. It will be car wrecks and BHG and God knows what else those crazy smugglers are gonna do to straight people not smoking and smuggling. And for what? Because colleges are to lame to put their best foot forward and ban smoking from the campuses.

Posted on Apr 4, 2001, 8:34 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on Internet & Multiplayer GamingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement