Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Where are the big three?
    • Anonymous
      Posted Feb 24, 2001 8:18 AM

Microsoft has joined NBC on tv to become MSNBC. But really people, don't you believe at some point TVs big three networks will start acquiring software giants like Blizzard? Someday software companies will be 100% owned by TV networks as the two empires merge. Rupert Murdocks buy out of UPN was another vague attempt at keeping the status quo. Eventually Networks will become dedicated to the web, web box, and game play. TV let footballs dogs out, and some are saying until TV lets software dogs out, they won't come across as da real deal. As for me I'll let the girls watch football while I slay dragons on top of the world for network TV. Shoveling snow the other day I realized how much I miss exercising my body. But jobs like football only serve to break down the body, my home. I have no use for such a sissy sport. Anytime people are fighting with poisons, bullets, and life threatening diseases on the job you surely don't want to add insult to injury by supporting a bunch of girls who couldn't think past lifting weights and taking target practice. And when you see that gleaming sword crashing down upon your temple man, remember you didn't want it any other way.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on Internet & Multiplayer GamingCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement