Return to Index  

Please read

November 26 2008 at 10:07 AM
For Lola  (no login)
from IP address 4.191.51.123

CROSS POST

Hello my friends I hope this email finds you well and blessed!

I have a situation here and I desperately need your help

I recently rescued and took in a 14-month old American Pit Bull Terrier, named Lola. Lola has had a torn CCL for 7 months and she will need TPLO surgery to get it repaired otherwise she will end up losing her leg. Lola is a very good girl, full of love and is always happy, even though she is in much pain. She tries to walk and play like other dogs, but finds it hard. Her TPLO surgery is going to cost $2,500.

Also, Lola is looking for someone to adopt her where she can live the rest of her life with her own family and lots of love. But first she needs to have surgery and I do not have all the funds her surgery will require.

Will you please find it in your heart and pocket book to help Lola get her leg fixed so she can run and play without pain?

Please share this email with others who may be able to spare a little for Lola. No amount is too small and every dollar helpsand if you can't, I understand and just ask that you say a prayer and pass this page along to anyone you know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Please visit her fundables page (link below) to learn more about Lola

http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-11-17.0788383586

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Surgery is set for 2nd week of December all donations need to be in before that time.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Pitbull TerriersCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement