View more postings  

John Frusciante is not a killer

August 17 2005 at 5:03 PM
No score for this post
Jadie  (no login)

Response to Re: Leslie

Hey guys, I know that people have a lot of hate towards John Frusciante here. I think the guy is a genius, and can say that I have read lots and lots of documentations of what happened that night, including one from a book about the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

It states that John Frusciante was in fact on stage jamming with Flea and Johnny Depp (He is a keen guitarist as well) when River went into the bathroom, he was approached by older male with heavy doses of different kinds of narcotics. Although, John Frusciante was also a 'junkie' at this point, as he had been since the end of the 'BloodSugarSexMagic' recording sessions.

John and River would sit in eachother houses jamming for up to 12 hours at a time, getting high and speaking about different dimensions and parallel universes. When asked about Rivers death, he immediately started to cry and exclaimed "I have noone to make music with anymore"

As many of you have said, Flea and Anthony were close friends of River, Flea was the one who travelled in the Ambulance with River, as Joaquin and River were in such a state that they could not be of any help. And they were required to stay there by the police whilst they investigated what had happened.

Anthony found out the next day (which just so happens to be his birthday as well) And apparently sat in a club doinf nothing but smoking and crying. Blaming himself for not being there.

John and river were great friends, he appears on John's first solo album recorded in 1993, Niandre Lades and Usually just a T-shirt, on about 4 tracks. I seriously doubt that it was him that gave him the drugs, seeing as River was pretty high as it was.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 John FruscianteJadieAug 17, 2005
  Re: John FruscianteNicolaAug 18, 2005
   JohnJadieAug 18, 2005
    Re: John Aug 18, 2005