<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Hey RP!

November 21 2004 at 5:26 PM
No score for this post
ICU  (no login)

Hey RP! Wanted to reply here - last message list getting a bit jumbled. Anyway , you said:

"I may have done things differently if I was planning the funeral but I wont blame my Aunt and Uncle for the disrespect others showed my family."

I don't think blame is necessary - any more than I blame myself for the work I do, even though your Aunt blamed us nonetheless. Opinions, shmopinions, but that manifesto was very disrespectful to the people who work this land, and make an honest living at it. They don't do drugs, and they don't perform for a screen. Just every day people supporting their families. Touche'.

Keep us up to date from time to time - I think everyone could and will learn alot from those close to River whether fans or family. Best !

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
RP
(no login)

Re: Hey RP!

No score for this post
November 21 2004, 5:49 PM 

I appreciate your support, really I do! And let me extend my appologies for anything that you felt my Aunt said which made you feel blamed. Her intentions, and I would not speak for her unless i was certain, were positive in intention but may have been taken negatively since she was in major pain and distress at the time of her statement. Are you a Mother yet ICU? I am, and I understand compleately how she felt and where she was coming from as a Mother. It is just like Caroll O'Connor going after the drug dealer that supplied his Son the drugs. That dealer, although wrong, did not force his Son to take the drugs.

My main reason for visiitng here is to find anyone that will get me in touch with the owner of this site. River was a few years older than I am, and he was there the day I was born. I can remember him always being there for me, and as we grew up we were very, very close. Despite his one BIG flaw he was a magnificant and captivating human being who I miss everyday! He loved people and was very special, almost strangly so as he was so magnetic that he could not be denied. He does not deserve this, and he should be allowed to rest in peace.

ICU
(no login)

No score for this post
November 21 2004, 7:01 PM 

Hey RP! Your words are fabulous - and maybe we can now, OFFICIALLY, let the record show that Hearts words were in a mothers personal grief and NOT meant to reflect the many fans of her sons who supported him in these lines of work? I certainly hope so.

I am still angered that somehow, you all were given the impression that nothing could be done about this photo once it was out there - 11 years ago that is. I wish someone would have been around to inform you all of your rights. You mentioned there was security at his service - but it doesn't take a person who was there to know they did a terrible job, and ought to be ashamed of themselves for not keeping the place "secure". If either the funeral home or police department told you there was nothing you could do about this photo for profit, oh my! They lied, RP. Maybe they were trying to protect themselves and the profit they, too, could have made from this photo. There is NO END to the evils that come through people as long as they are getting paid. If, however, this is merely what you thought, I wish someone could have advised you all on the realities of "money shot".

Oh yes - I've been a mother for over a decade now . They are the light of my life. I mentioned it before, and I'll say it again....it's been said that father Phoenix did not want to press charges against the drug dealer. But me? Oh yeah - the charges would most certainly be there. I would be there for every court date, since of course he/she will plead not guilty. And I would make noise against these low lifes in every media outlet available...even more than I do already! I'm a parent - that's my job. Give up on my kid because she took the drugs? Hell no - they came from some low life somewhere. And RP, it goes without saying that this is exactly how drug dealers keep their "friends" hooked. No one ever tries to squeal on the drug suppliers - especially in Hollywood. If they did, where would everyone else get their stuff? But I gotta give it to O'Conner! He LOVED Hugh - and fought for others to NOT be getting near this low life he sent to court. I'll remember that for the rest of my life. His words got across to many, too bad not everyone.

And finally, you said: "He does not deserve this, and he should be allowed to rest in peace. ". That is so weird you just said that. Robert Willies mother (the murderer from Dead Man Walking), said the same exact thing about her son. She said about Robert, after his execution "We just want his name to be kept quiet from now on, and let him rest in peace". And you know - we all honored her wishes despite Faiths murder being the worst the Northshore had ever seen. But the nun Helen Prejean didn't honor her wishes, and neither did Hollywood. They simply DID NOT CARE. Not about Faith, not about the mother, and certainly NOT the truth. But they got alotta money and an Oscar for making up their story and resurrecting this tragedy in Dead Man Walking.

In the weirdest way, this is the tragedy I see in River. Producers knew he had a problem - I am shocked that no one cared enough to stop production and get him some help. What they wanted was his name, and some money from his movie. Well, they got that much - and he lost his life in the process. They will have to live with themselves on that one. So will whomever reproduced his photo. So will whomever ill-advised your family that nothing could be done about this photo when it first came out. Sounds to me they weren't too worried about Rivers legacy, as much as they were their own selfish gain. If one is looking for the cesspool of all lies in America - I swear to goodnes I believe it lives in Hollywood. And that's a shame for the good hearted of people, but sad when they are spent in the end.

Thanks for taking the time and energy to listen! There are a ton of fans here - my only regret? I wish I could have been a cop that day. Me and my "Pahdnah" would have a confession in minutes - catching people in their own lies is what I do best . I've never caught you in a lie RP - but you most certainly have filled in the blanks for so many of the questions that Hearts manifesto and rumors since have left us with. Thanks!

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 23 2005, 9:38 PM 

Are you like a relative of River Phoenix? I miss him a lot, if he were alive today, he would've made a lot of great movies, and i mean GREAT movies! I watched Stand By Me like a bazillion times today. He was so brave and sweet, I knew how much he wanted peace on earth forever. He's in a better place now... looking down on his friends and family and fans, I'm kind of crying. I hate being all emotional like this. I hope you and your family have luck in the near future.. and forever.

Heather
(no login)

Been a long time...

No score for this post
November 21 2004, 10:16 PM 

ICU,

Nice to see you're still on here! I've missed your wit, girlfriend! Hope all is well with you and yours.

Busy time of year out this way....holidays and all! Hope you all have a great week ahead and I hope to see more from you all very soon!

Hethra

ICU
(no login)

Re: Been a long time...

No score for this post
November 22 2004, 7:46 AM 

Hethra!

Where ya been? So good to see ya !!!

Keeping busy myself this week, lots of rain this way, AND looking forward to getting a new Christmas tree this year! Our old one we've had since my oldest was about a year old. It's time!

Had me a dream last night that I opened up a can o' whoop ass on some Florida paparazzi - I WISH you could have seen that! Okay - only in my dreams, I know . I can't exactly "whoop ass" like I'd like to - wanna hold on to my job, know what I mean? But it sure was fun to see it happen, if only in my dreams !

(no login)

what his mom say?

No score for this post
January 7 2005, 2:54 PM 

Hey ICU.....what did his mother say exactly?

Anonymous
(Login ant911)

Re: what his mom say?

No score for this post
October 24 2005, 11:37 AM 

Ahhhhhhhhgggggghhhhhhh !!!!
LOL
I thought that RP's msgs had been toileted.

(Login nat_feldman)

No score for this post
October 25 2005, 11:52 AM 

hey icu! great message! *high 5's* i hate to say this and sound a bit silly but is it me or is our good friend back? what's your name again? PR today? quincy? caroline_h? any particular reason why you have come back (i know people can come and go as they wish) but it's just that i thought RP went for good? someone help me out here.

RP will you be spending the 31st with the family or what?

hi to everyone and it's good to be back!

catch y'all soon

nat x x aka the woman from murder she wrote jessica is it? lol

dude are you ok? and when are the fahitas gonna be ready?

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
October 25 2005, 9:56 PM 

>>>i hate to say this and sound a bit silly but is it me or is our good friend back?<<<

Nat-- this is a thread from November 2004 (almost a year ago). Someone responded to it, making it pop up as new. So NO, thank whatever heavenly being you believe in, RP is NOT BACK HERE.

Current Topic - Hey RP!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings