<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

This goes out to the 'anonymous' person who had a dig at River

January 14 2005 at 6:16 AM
Score 5.0 (1 person)
  (Login river_fan1985)

(EVERYONE JUST REMEMBER THAT THIS MESSAGE IS NOT I REPEAT NOT DIRECTED AT YOU - JUST THE ANONYMOUS PERSON WHO CAME ON HERE AND STARTED TO HAVE A DIG AT RIVER).

who do you think you are?

coming on here, shouting the odds about my favourite actor (and lots of people's favourite actor on here too).

how dare you come on here and start giving it the mouth about "river was an OK actor" for f**ks sake just p*** off and go somewhere else. if you haven't noticed (which you probably haven't because you are so SHALLOW!!!) we all love river on here and if you haven't got the same intentions on here then i suggest you shove off.

he was the best role model and how dare you come on here and talk about about the type of people who take drugs? the fact is, you know nothing about him so just leave us guys alone who actually really admire and love river.

i'm sure that i've spoke for the rest of the guys on here with this stuff i've said

river_fan1985

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ally
(no login)

Re: This goes out to the 'anonymous' person who had a dig at River

No score for this post
January 25 2005, 4:20 PM 

yep!

ana
(no login)

No score for this post
February 2 2005, 6:53 AM 

i was always told that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all (though i don't think i ever took that advice). i know that river was basically a guy with a very dangerous drug habit, and that is not a good thing. but lets take a look at the people who are his fans today, there are alot of people who post this bored that could only have been toddlers at the time of his death (that makes me feel really old now as i hurtle toward 22). does that make them any less qualifyed to be a fan? nope, and the reason for this is the age we live in now. we live in an age of reruns, many of which are dated, yet river's talent has trancended the generation gap.

so when it comes to those who post these rather insulting messages (most of whom do it because they have no friends and just enjoy the attention even if it means people think they are twats) just remember that public affection for river has not diminished in the slightest in spite of his death. also, the manner of his death and his drug habit makes him more accessable, as in a weird way it humanizes him a little more. its an odd way of looking at it i admit, but his talent still makes him identifiable to people who can't remember his movies from the first time round.

ally
(no login)

No score for this post
February 6 2005, 4:07 AM 

BRAVO ANA~ WOOT WOOT! GO GIRL!

Rubiz
(no login)

Nyc 1!

No score for this post
March 18 2005, 4:59 AM 

U ad a go @ me 4 slagin sum1 off on ere n luk @ wot u sed " dat person hu sed River woz an o.k actor!!!! By da way. dis is from ur sista! SHEPHERDS PIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

(Login Ally.M)

Re: Nyc 1!

No score for this post
March 18 2005, 6:36 AM 

was that post meant to mean anything at all, were we supposed to understand any of it, or did you purposly write a load of babble?

Pug2
(no login)

Re: Nyc 1!

No score for this post
March 18 2005, 10:29 AM 

Ally,

I have looked at some of this "person's" posts. I really think he/she/it needs to come down to planet earth or at least share his drugs with the rest of the class!!!!

(no login)

hi

No score for this post
March 18 2005, 2:27 PM 

hi rubiz sista owe r u
u go girl tell dem wot u fink
luv ya all hu red dis.

Ally.M
(no login)

Re: hi

No score for this post
March 19 2005, 6:23 AM 

I agree totally!

(Login rio_lover)

go chic!

No score for this post
April 1 2005, 1:47 PM 

Go river_fan1985 & ana!! You tell 'em!! Who the hell they think they are?? xxx

Anonymous
(Login river_fan1985)

Re: go chic!

No score for this post
June 10 2005, 6:55 AM 

it just really gets me annoyed when people come on here and just have a go. i'm glad there are people behind me and ally

(Login leonie_river)

Jeah!

No score for this post
June 9 2005, 9:32 AM 

Right on Girl!!

(Login leonie_river)

No score for this post
June 10 2005, 9:55 AM 

sure

Current Topic - This goes out to the 'anonymous' person who had a dig at River
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement