<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

Did he work out?

December 30 2005 at 6:43 PM
No score for this post
  (Login gabe2k6)

Some people get visible muscles at the puberty and some dont. Ive never seen someone like river phoenix, so visible muscles at so low age. Was this a part of the genes or did River Phoenix really work out? Maybe not when he was young but araound age 18-23?. Ive seen some pics were hes skinny at age 20 and biffed at 21-23.

Crazy question, but intresting.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Joy_aries)

Re: Did he work out?

No score for this post
December 30 2005, 9:24 PM 

Define low age??

gabe
(Login gabe2k6)

No score for this post
December 31 2005, 8:40 PM 

Low age=13-14 years old, for ex. in this picture:

He had huge breast muscles, i wonder if his body shape came natural or if he did go to the gym.

distorted_angel
(Login distorted_angel3)

No score for this post
January 1 2006, 1:01 AM 

The maker of that film(mosquito coast????) actually made him work out 2 lose all his flab that he had... so yea he did work out but not on his own accord

(Login Riverfanalways)

No score for this post
January 15 2006, 4:11 PM 

Huge breast muscles??? oh my i just fell off my chair hee hee : )

(Login Shelby_H)

No score for this post
March 15 2006, 5:54 PM 

As soon as I read the heading, I automatically thought of that picture lol. Look at him in Stand by Me, when he hasnt got his shirt on...he was 14 at the time, and they r big muscles 4 a 14 year old, i reckon....he had a nice bod!

Elle
(Login Elle87)

No score for this post
March 19 2006, 3:28 AM 

In running on empty river had a nice body.
but if u look at rain phoenix in ECGGTB then she is very toned.
I think it maybe the genes.

~~*ELLE*~~

Current Topic - Did he work out?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings