<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

i do agree

January 6 2006 at 2:53 PM
No score for this post
Kelsey  (Login iloveriver4life)

yes i do agree with the fact that river was the one to partly blame..........after all he is the one who made the conscientious decision of taking drugs and becoming an addict..........i just wish his drug dealer friends who claimed they were his friends would have done something instead of sitting back and watching him die that night.............but you are right........river chose, whatever the reason may be, to take drugs........

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Distorted_angel
(Login distorted_angel3)

DONT U READ!!!!!!!

No score for this post
January 13 2006, 12:14 AM 

Have u not read that that it was a high possibility that he had his drink spiked and that was his cause of death! so many ppl died that night of having their drink spiked! Do none of u have any brains 2 look at the facts b4 u go and BABBLE about sumin u know NOTHIN ABOUT!!!!! GOD DAMN U GUYS REALLY HAVE NOOOOOOO BRAINS OR THEORY BEHIND WAT U SAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiggy jam
(Login JiggyJam)
Morbidly Boards Moderator

Re: DONT U READ!!!!!!!

No score for this post
January 13 2006, 8:27 AM 

Have you looked at the fact that River was a heavy drug user and perhaps that's what caused his drug overdose?

Drug abuser take drugs. That's what they do. They don't get their drinks spiked!!!

Anonymous
(Login iloveriver4life)

Re: DONT U READ!!!!!!!

No score for this post
January 13 2006, 4:06 PM 

look i dont know what really happened that night, and im sure most people dont either..........all i think is that river was a great actor and will be missed.......

Colleen
(Login Riverfanalways)

Re: i do agree

No score for this post
January 15 2006, 4:05 PM 

We will never TRUELY know what really happened. Let it be... let it be!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings