<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

film?

July 24 2006 at 1:14 PM
No score for this post
rikki  (Login rikki444)

I found an old newspaper clipping in a box of junk from 96' that i kept (at that time...FREAK!) because it said that Gus Van Sant had a project in the pipe line, a film version of Rivers life that was to star Macaulay Culkin (YUCK) as river...did anyone else hear this and if so what happened?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login sleepersclub)

Re: film?

No score for this post
July 24 2006, 3:52 PM 

i heard nothing about that but macaulay culkin playing river would definitly wont be right for that part he still looks like a little kid he was also sopposed to play jack in titanic

rikki
(Login rikki444)

No score for this post
July 24 2006, 8:22 PM 

i agree he looks COMPLETELY wrong! I would have hated the movie if he were in it! btw...you loose "sleepersclub"!- you didnt post a new thread! xx

(Login Riverfanalways)

No score for this post
August 6 2006, 3:53 PM 

Oh i love Macaulay he is really sweet young man!

I LOVED PARTY MONSTER MOVIE! HE is so cute : )

(Login keytomyheart)

No score for this post
August 6 2006, 6:56 PM 

he looks like hes gay

Current Topic - film?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement