<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

SOME IDIOT IS SENDING ME SICK AND ANNOYING EMAILS!

December 18 2006 at 4:13 PM
No score for this post
Ally.M  (Login Ally.M)

They said they got my email from here....go figure.
The STUPID WANG is blaming River for the fact that they took drugs! This has gotta be the stupidest thing ever! REMEMBER ICU...THIS IS A EXAMPLE OF A IDIOT THAT WE USED TO MAKE FUN OF!

Here are the emails that this stupid fuck sent me!
THERE IS NO GETTING THROUGH TO THIS IDIOT! AHHHHHHHHHHH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i snorted cocaine for years...and i wanted to end up like him...so that is why after he died..i started snorting cocaIne.... and samantha should go the way of paula yates....river was the biggest fuckup in hollywood...iris is a cunt ballerina turend agent....and fuckehead.....

river was a bad influence...i snorted cocaine...even sought it out when i was never around it....i hope river rots in hell....HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED....HE WAS THE REASON I SNORTED COCAINE...HE WAS A BAD INFLUENCE.....I WANTED TO TAKE HIS PATH...I SNORTED COKE DAILY FOR YEARS...

WHY DIDNT HIS TEETH ROT? I HOPE RIVER BURNS IN HELL....HIS AGENT IS A CUNT TOO...BALLERINA TURNED AGENT....EEW! BALLERINAS ARE RETARDS!2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
they were close friends right? was michael stipe a bad influence on him? did they do drugs together? lol.......river was a junkie and loser and i hope he rots away in hell...he was why i started doing drugs...HIS DEATH WAS WHY I SOUGHT OUT COCAINE WHEN I WAS NEVER EXPOSED TO IT...I STARTED SNORTING COKE DAILY AFTER HE DIED...
I WANTED TO END UP LIKE HIM....HE WAS NOTHING BUT A JUNKIE AND LOSER AND A PARTY ANIMAL AND LOUDMOUTH....GOOD RIDDANCE TO THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING...I HOPE HE SUFFERS THRU ETERNITY..

THE COMMON MAN DOESNT DO THE SHIT THAT HE DID...AND IF HE WERE THE COMMON MAN WOULD HE MAKE THAT MISTAKE...NO!

GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE BIGGEST FUCK UP IN HOLLYWOOD EVER!! HE WAS WHY MANY TEEN FANS OF HIS TURNED TO DRUGS...HE WAS A BAD INFLUENCE...HE WAS WHY I STARTED COCAINE..I WANTED TO BE LIKE HIM SO I DID DRUGS...THAT IS WHY HE IS TO BLAME...HE NEVER TOOK RESPONSIBLITY FOR HIS ACTIONS HE HAD SOME FUCKING NERVE BLAMING HOLLYWOOD...SO I BLAME HIM FOR BEING A COKEHEAD!

I HOPE HE ROTS AWAY IN HELL....AND YOU LEFT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON MORBIDLY HOLLYWOOD!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Pug2
(Login Pug2)

Re: SOME IDIOT IS SENDING ME SICK AND ANNOYING EMAILS!

No score for this post
December 18 2006, 5:16 PM 

Sounds like he was "snorting cocaine" when he wrote this!

Sorry for your trouble, Ally

rikki
(Login rikki444)

No score for this post
December 18 2006, 6:38 PM 

ally,

this guy gets EVERYWHERE!

he posts on the IMDB board usually under a mass of names including sylicone123.

He has no life and spends every walking moment, it seems, trolling River Phoenix forums, leaving posts that repeat and repeat and REPEAT things like

'river phoenix is a junkie who should burn in hell'

'i started taking coke because of him'

DO NOT RESPOND. he thrives on it....very sad. you are the 12th person ive seen complain about personnal emails.

the painful, oh-so-sad truth is this guy either

A. Had a MAJOR crush on river and is still tortured inside everyday that he died (i like this one!)

B. resents river because he led a lifestyle this guy would love to have had the balls to. (dont like that so much!)

C. is a very lonely soul who just wants attention, any attention and ANY response from anyone to make him feel hes still alive..(this is the one im banking on being true!)

either way....he obviously has NEVER touched cocain in his life...all a poor pathetic act.

He was trolling here a few weeks ago actually...IMDB is where he gets his best response- the little 13 year olds that say

'dont be mean about river...why did you take drugs because of him- he died!' like, DUH!

he will be back here i bet, spewing the same tired lines...just block him and dont take the bait..he loves it.

rikki
(Login rikki444)

No score for this post
December 18 2006, 6:42 PM 

sorry, just spotted this bit!

"THERE IS NO GETTING THROUGH TO THIS IDIOT! AHHHHHHHHHHH"

been there, done it...i replied to him about three times to reason with him when i thought he was serious.

once i stopped replying, he stopped mailing- go figure!

riverfan
(Login riverfan4ever)

No score for this post
December 19 2006, 2:05 AM 

It's only obvious that there are people out there that are going to slate river for his actions...why this person is targeting you ally, I don't know!

Happy Holiday's everyone!

Pug2
(Login Pug2)

No score for this post
December 19 2006, 8:13 AM 

Rikki,

How can you tell it's the same guy? Just by what he says or is there some way to crosscheck e-mail addresses? Didn't ICU do that with RP?

Anywho - I agree with you. It looks like some really bored nutcase. I just hate that he's targeting Ally.

Anonymous
(Login rikki444)

No score for this post
December 19 2006, 4:34 PM 

hes not just targeting ally, there are 5 others i know of hes sending the same messages too, what a creep!

i know its the same guy pug because his messages are word for word the same...heres him under one of his alias' on the IMDB boards..

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000203/board/thread/61530898

and again-

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000203/board/thread/60120246

this is a thread addressed to him when he was sylicone123- his responses were deleted because it was the same old nonsense..."river made me do drugs etc"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000203/board/thread/59359829

you'll see some of the lines ally quoted from her emails are here in these posts. what a looser. x

Ally.m
(Login Ally.M)

No score for this post
December 19 2006, 4:40 PM 

Thanks heaps for the support on that one guys! I really appreciate the replies! It really scared me! I opened my inbox and i have like a flood of emails for this sicko! It really scared me because I had no idea where he got my email but believe me, I let him have it!

This guy is a sicko, and as Nikki said, I think it was, he just STRIVES in replies from people! I mean, he dosent even have a strong point. He said he followed River's footsteps because he saw Riv as a good leader and then started to take drugs when Riv did. River never physically made this sicko take drugs, that was his choice and if he saw the wrong in River taking drugs why did he continue to follow Riv's footsteps! He has no reason! He just ccan't face up to the reality, let alone take responsibility for his own actions. I doubt this guy ever even met River, and even if he did, how would that make him want to start taking drugs in the first place? There is no real reason for people to do that! I mean...yes, they may look up to their idol, but if they're smart enough or have any common sense, surely they can tell between what is dangerous and what isn't. But no, this guy followed in River's mistake, he knew what he was doing when he started taking drugs, it's not like Riv personally gave him the drugs! This guy sought out for the drugs himself and took them which means he made his own actions and River did nothing in this situation whatsoever!

Ally.m
(Login Ally.M)

No score for this post
December 19 2006, 4:43 PM 

Sorry, Thanks for the info on that RIKKI! Haha I wrote Nikki accidently! It's too early in the morning for me!

Anyways, good work! This guy is a weirdo!

And thanks Pug btw! 'I just hate to think that he is targetting Ally'. That was so sweet hugs!
xxx

(Login Ally.M)

No score for this post
December 19 2006, 4:46 PM 

Sorry to drown you all with messages but read this. This is what the weirdo said!

*i wanted to stay a kid and not have to grow up...just like him..*

I think he is getting River and Peter Pan confused with one another.

Pug2
(Login Pug2)

No score for this post
December 19 2006, 5:13 PM 

Rikki,

Thanks for the info! Lik I said in an earlier post, I remember ICU talking about catching RP with the crossreferencing e-mails thing. She explained how she did it, but I'm way to computer illerate to understand!

Ally,

It sounds to me like you're right on the money with your thoughts. Like Rikki said, it sounds like this guy is bored and wanting attention. Maybe if you ignore him, he'll go away. You never know what kind of weirdos are out there.

(Login rios-girl4ever)

Re:

No score for this post
December 19 2006, 5:14 PM 

I got several of the same emails you recieved..each time i get one i block the sender and every new email comes from a different address..but they all say basically the same crap!!! Just some weirdo trying to ruffle our feathers..don't let it get to you. Just delete the messages and forget about them.

Pug2
(Login Pug2)

No score for this post
December 19 2006, 5:15 PM 

That's a great one, Ally!

You know what they say, you have 2 options - grow old or die! Besides, River was 23 when he died, that's not much of a kid anymore.

Ally.m
(Login Ally.M)

No score for this post
December 19 2006, 5:23 PM 

Yes, this person is obviously a serious weirdo if he feels the need to go through all the threads and find peoples emails and email them the same stupid crap! what a idiot!!!

Thanks Pug! Hehe, he sounded like Peter Pan when he said that! Hehe lol! ASt least he sounds like a man anyways!
Thanks for everything guys! Hope you're all well! He actually stopped email me!
xxx

(Login Riverfanalways)

No score for this post
December 20 2006, 4:46 PM 

OHHHHHHHHHHHH i am getting the same emails! I just sent the idiot a email with THIS PHOTO saying " RIVER IS TRYING TO CALL YOU, HE WANTS TO TELL U THAT U ARE A ASSHOLE! HAHAHAH This person sending these emails must have alot of time on their hands and have NO LIFE! I say they are not worth my time!

Ally.M
(Login Ally.M)

No score for this post
December 21 2006, 5:45 AM 

Ahahahahahaha lol! WHAT A FOOL that person is!!! DON'T WORRY COLLEEN! The only asshole in this 'ruffling of the feathers' is that annonymous dickwad!!

FOOL!

Merry Christmas to you all! Take care and have a GREAT ONE!!!

Thanks for all the help guys!
xxx

Chelsea
(Login dixiesbabe)

Prick

No score for this post
December 21 2006, 7:26 AM 

All I can say to you is what a prize price you really are.

How can you say it was Rivers fault you took drugs, you are a total idiot, no ones makes you do it, You did it yourself.

What a fucking prick you really are and I hope you rot in hell you wanker!!!!

Ally.M
(Login Ally.M)

Re: Prick

No score for this post
December 22 2006, 6:23 PM 

"What a fucking prick you really are and I hope you rot in hell you wanker!!!!".

That sounds like something that freak sending me emails would say!

Natalie
(Login nat_feldman)

No score for this post
December 26 2006, 1:14 PM 

Hey I got this e-mail too! Just read it, laughed and put the senders e-mail address in my "block senders" option

Nat and Bump x x

keara
(Login kefrank)

No score for this post
December 27 2006, 9:37 PM 

i know who u mean. gosh, he just goes on and on in the imdb boards! and the same story. didn't he write an apology message, and saying that he didnt mean what he said and he is now getting sober? hmm...mabey it was some other guy with the same story.

(Login ElizabethWilliams)

No score for this post
January 11 2007, 8:43 PM 

How could River be the bad influence when he took drugs but said that he hadn't and promoted a healthy way of living? He died before anyone realised he used drugs!

Current Topic - SOME IDIOT IS SENDING ME SICK AND ANNOYING EMAILS!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings