<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  

River's look-a-like !!!

December 8 2008 at 9:05 AM
No score for this post
  (Login Tundus)

Hello! I am Tunde from Hungary. My husband looks like River. He is 33 years old so if River were here he would liked as my husband, I'm sure.

You can see pictures about him here:

[linked image]

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anononymous
(no login)

Re: River's look-a-like !!!

Score 1.0 (1 person)
January 17 2009, 9:58 AM 

He doesn't look like him at all. Sorry not being mean or anything. Didn't you post this on the Across the Way website too?? Are you trying to convince yourself your husband looks like River.. I hope you didn't marry him because you thought he looked like River.

(Login Tundus)

River's lookalike

Score 2.0 (1 person)
January 19 2009, 4:03 AM 

Hi "Anonymus" happy.gif I met with my husband in 2002 first when I didn't know River Phoenix. In Hungary where we live people doesn't know him enough. Only a few months ago I saw some pictures about Rio....
Here is 2 double photos.....
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

(Login Tundus)

River's look-a-like !!!

No score for this post
January 19 2009, 4:06 AM 

You can see him here: www.myspace.com/riverphoenixlookalike

(Login amanoffaith)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
June 2 2009, 4:40 PM 

Not to be cruel.
But I guess they do have two eyes, nose, and a mouth.
They definitely have that in common.

Anonymous
(no login)

No score for this post
June 4 2009, 6:48 AM 

LOL if he looks like anyone he looks a bit like Balthazar Getty. Seriously!! I'm not being cruel but your husband looks nothing like River. You posted the same on another board about him. Accept it and like your hubs for who he is.

(Login Adrianna23)

No score for this post
June 8 2009, 7:10 AM 

he def doesnt look like river!!!

Anonymous
(no login)

hmm...

No score for this post
May 15 2010, 12:01 PM 

Alright, so you see some resemblance...
Then, why in the world are you trying to convince everyone else by posting these pictures everywhere?

Pescado
(no login)

roflmao

No score for this post
December 23 2010, 4:53 PM 

It seems everyone wants to look like River these days... who wouldn't?

My favorite is the last one...

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

SoBeautifulOrSoWhat
(no login)

Old thread but...

No score for this post
March 4 2012, 2:43 PM 

Let me give my two cents. This woman's husband doesn't even look like River's ass, okay. I'm sorry but I don't see it at all. Who I think is the best River look-alike is, hands down, Taylor Hanson! Taylor's the hottest man alive!

-_-
(no login)

Re: Old thread but...

No score for this post
April 1 2012, 11:23 AM 

Let me give you my two cents .. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! RIVER DOES NOT LOOK LIKE TAYLOR HANSON!!!! GET REAL!

(Login hippobeast)

Re: Old thread but...

No score for this post
June 7 2012, 5:48 PM 

Listen! Dude, unless you own this board -and I assume you don't- you can't order someone off just because they see differently then you and think someone looks like someone when then don't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Who the hell cares if they thought that Mick Jagger and Barack Obama look alike? (and they obviously don't!) Okay? It seems like this board is all full of a lot of harassing people looking to pick a fight.

And back to the subject above. Check out this link:
http://hansonhouse.com/lookalike.htm

Keep scrolling down and look who's face you stumble upon! :P

(Login RJPfan)

Rio look a like

No score for this post
April 6 2012, 10:17 AM 

Emile Hirsch is like Rivers twin in that first picture. The last pic is hilarious! Btw I love River so I ain't being nasty..

(Login MajuScott)

Kevin Zeggers

No score for this post
June 11 2012, 6:16 PM 

[linked image]

I watched a movie with this guy the other day, had never heard about him, but I was amazed by his resemblance with River. They have the same nose, and the same look in the eyes....scary!

Current Topic - River's look-a-like !!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>View more postings  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement