<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DOROTHY STRATTEN AND HER BEAUTY ........

June 22 2010 at 10:42 AM
No score for this post
  (Login HippieNiecey)

I came to know who Dorothy Stratten was when I was looking at movies that Mariel Hemingway starred in. I watched Star 80, and ofcourse then wanted to know who the real Dorothy Stratten was. The moment I laid eyes on her I began to cry. I mean she was just so perfect. Nice smile, beautiful skin, soft spoken, nice body. She was like an angel from heaven. I just love Dorothy so much and will alwasy be her #1 fan. I have alwas adored her, and wanted to let her family know just how much I adored her, and how her death has affected me too. It was a senseless act. The families don't realize that we the fans grieve too. And I would give anything to speak to any of Dorothy's family. Especially the mom. I felt so sorry that she lost her daughter in such a gruesome way. And I too felt so bad for Louise. She really loved Dorothy. That must have really been rough on her all of these years because she really looked up to Dorothy. Does anyone know where the family is now and how to make contact with them? It's worth a try. It doesn't seem like it's been all of these years later. I remeber when it happened. I was very young. One thing that bugs me ........ Why doesn't Hollywood remember the stars on their death dates and birthdates? No one ever says a word about Dorothy or many other's that we've lost. That is so sad. Dorothy's spirit and memory will always live on with me. I will never forget her. I love you Dorothy! Always ...........
~Hippie Niecey~

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Re: DOROTHY STRATTEN AND HER BEAUTY ........

No score for this post
November 27 2011, 5:06 AM 

I completely understand your feelings! I also love Dorothy Stratten! I cried watching the movie "Star 80" - the sincerity of the performance of Mariel Hemingway made me feel the emotion of loss of a loved !

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - DOROTHY STRATTEN AND HER BEAUTY ........
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Your Ad Here