<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Survival, shore

May 28 2012 at 9:06 AM

Ziggy  (Login BroadBrush)
Stewards

Sorry I couldn't join those in the private pool. Made it till the end last year then had a brain fart, two lifesavers in tow, and didn't go long shot hunting the last few days. DOH! I was so intent on not using them wanting a horse on the board every week. But then I had stiff competition here too, Ina, who knows nothing of racing survived till the end too, no help from me other than to suggest she watch jockeys. Saying that, what's with my one friend already pitching a preserver????

Today, 3rd leg, race 10, everybody sucks wink.gif good luck

Z~i~g~g~y~

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login bpiets)
UpInClass Member

Re: Survival, shore

May 28 2012, 5:42 PM 

missed these past two days...had a first , second and third on day one...well there's meadowlands upcoming...

Ziggy
(Login BroadBrush)
Stewards

July 28 2012, 7:58 AM 

Anyone else surviving here besides gillenr, myself and Ina (gf). We all hit the same pick Friday in the last race to hang on a bit longer. Ina who knows nothing of racing made it til the end last year, one of 400. I'm hoping to repeat that feat too .... though I've probably now jinxed myself.

Z~i~g~g~y~

(Login JolyB)
UpInClass Member

July 28 2012, 9:32 AM 

Ziggy, I'm one of the 1254 still playing, but back in the pack (197th or so). More Than Crafty kept me from losing a life preserver yesterday after the first two picks were out of the money. Don't know how he held on for the win. A few weeks ago I realized that I wasn't getting anywhere with my price plays, so I decided to shoot for the most winners category instead. From looking ast the standings, I think that quite a few others are trying the same thing.

I think that we will all be getting another life preserver on Aug 1, so hang on until then.

otis0930
(Login otis0930)
UpInClass Member

July 28 2012, 2:42 PM 

Just got knocked out yesterday. Good luck...make it to the end

Current Topic - Survival, shore  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum