Return to Forum  

Jeep Gpw

September 8 2005 at 7:55 PM

excuse me, i noticed you use the word Gp several times to indicate the Ford GPW, i just want to say tht it's GPW and not ford GP, cause the ford gpw is the amphibious model, also known as SEEP (sea-jeep), thx for reading

 Respond to this message   

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement