Return to Forum  

AAC Catalog

April 28 2012 at 2:38 AM
Lee Unterborn 

Response to AAC sales catalog

I could find only one library in the world that had a copy of one. It was the Smithsonian Institute Library in Washington D. C. They have a large collection of trade and business sale catalogs going back many years and it was in their collection. They were kind enough to send me a .pdf scan of it. What I will try and do later this week is put the .pdf files up on You Send It dot com so anyone who wants a copy can down load it from there for a limited period of time. I wil post the download address on here after I get it set up on there later this week. They broke the catalog down into three seperate .pdf files, so its in three parts.
I don't honestly know if it will help you with the Bolivian stuff or not because it appears to be a later sales catalog. The Smithsonian thought it dated from 1940, it probably is from the late 30's to 1940 time period. In any event, I will attempt to get it set up so you and anyone else can download it and take a look at it.

Lee

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement