<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Board  

TIPS OF FINDING EMPLOYMENT OVERSEAS..

September 24 2009 at 3:19 PM
No score for this post

Ol wantok

The best way to check for job openings in Australia are through career websites such as these:

www.seek.com.au
www.mycareer.com.au
www.careerone.com.au
www.jobsearch.gov.au

You can also google the companies such as BHP, Xtrata, Barrick, New Crest Mine, etc and go direct to their website and check their position vacancies and apply direct.

Also if you are a qualified gradaute in Mining Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electricians, Mets, etc you can apply for a General Migration Visa through the Department of Immigration which will take up to 8 months to get a PR residence but it's more efficient because when you get to Australi than you can apply for your dream job.

I know its going to be a bit hard but if you are really serious about moving overseas than you have to put in the hard work to earn this. Don't be fooled by people who asked if you could pay them to help you find a job. You can do it and as qualified PNG in your own right you can do it and make a name for yourself in Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, USA, Canada, etc.

All the best for the future.

Kumul
East Coast, WA

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
KongoMX6

Kumul- Overseas Employment Advise, Spot On.

No score for this post
September 24 2009, 9:52 PM 

Thanks Kumul! Some of my wantoks have paid agents to go fruit picking, baby sitting, gardening, pet minding etc and are still waiting for the call- up! Thinking that there are jobs available, and for a fee, they will go out see new places, experience new culture's and make more money. Then come back here and live better lives. However this seems to be an illusion and a conned money making scheme now. Others should now wait for the PNG/ Australia govt seasonal workers agreement docs etc to be signed first, and proper working aggangements done before spending their hard earned money. To those profiting, squndering and creating money making scheme's to rob geniue PNG citizen's to be hired as labourers for Australia irks me. Our educated elits here maybe conned into such schemes too, thanks for the addresses posted and your advise.

Fooled by Many

Re: Kumul- Overseas Employment Advise, Spot On.

No score for this post
September 26 2009, 3:10 PM 

If there's one thing the world knows about Papua New Guineans it is that we are very easily tricked and fooled cuz we've always got this idea that there is fast, easy money in this world.

Update Information on Employement in Australia

No score for this post
October 6 2009, 7:49 PM 

Here's more information on how to find a job overseas especially in Australia and New Zealand.

HOGAN MINING (THEY CHARGE YOU A SERVICE FEE TO ASSIST YOU TO FIND A JOB)
http://www.hogan-mining.com.au/?G1

We provide assistance for hundreds of customers throughout Australia, New Zealand as well as many other countries. We advise you on what you need to know to secure a mining job. We have assisted many people who are interested in high paying positions such as dump truck driving roles, as well as many other types of mining jobs. This is your future career - and you need to do it right. We can also help you avoid making common mistakes which can delay or affect your employment chances.

HOGAN MINING • A division of HoganWest
Phone: 1800 224 502 (Toll free)
Email: info@hogan-mining.com.au

RECRUIT.NET LTD (YOU WILL HAVE TO REGISTER WITH THEM ON ONLINE
Recruit.net Ltd. is a Hong Kong based company that operates an international network of trilingual job search engines. We provide job seekers with free and instant access to millions of jobs from thousands of companies via one simple search. Our proprietary search technology crawls the internet to find job listings from corporate web sites, job boards, recruitment agencies, newspapers, classifieds and numerous other sources.

http://australia.recruit.net/

EXPAT FOCUS IS A GREAT WEBSITE TO CHECK OUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LOOKING OVERSEAS
http://www.expatfocus.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE ON THIS BOARD AND I WILL ANSWER IT AS BEST AS I CAN.

Thank you, Kumul

Current Topic - TIPS OF FINDING EMPLOYMENT OVERSEAS..
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Board