November 19 2009 at 7:35 PM No score for this post
I am seeking a freelance website designer to design a website for my business. If you are interested, please forward a copy of your resume and two or more of your website portfolio to my email address above. The freelance website designer should have the following attributes:
* In-depth knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques
* A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To design Web sites and ensure that they are visually effective and easy to access.
- Liaising closely with me at the design stage to answer questions such as: why is the site needed, who is the target audience, who are the leading competitors, etc.
- Advising me on the categories and information needed to construct the site.
- Designing a draft site for my approval or modification.
- Develop and document all the processes of the internet and intranet that will provide an accurate information
- Design and distribute newsletters and other documents relating to the website and the intranet.
- Conduct presentations, internally and externally, to promote the company web site and intranet.
- Testing the web sites for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
- To upload the websites on to the Internet.
If you think you are the candidate for this job, please send me an email on the above email address to discuss further on this opportunity. This is a contract work and the successful applicant will be rewarded accordingly.
PNG Arts Only
Australia/ Papua New Guinea
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.