Re: You are kidding right ???by lakeontario (Login lakeontario)The schedule thing is totally bizarre. 60 percent (if it goes the limit) of a first round series is done, and no schedule on Pointstreak. The MSL site shows no more games in that series. I'd like to keep my schedule open to catch more games, but it's hard if you don't know when they are. Thanks to the poster who told me game four is Monday in Waterloo! (when is game five of Six Nations vs KW? Has a date been set yet?)
I understand this isn't the NHL, or even OHL, but there was barely 300 people in Brampton tonight, by far the smallest playoff crowd I've seen there. It's not just a matter of reaching the casual fan -- even the die-hard can't find the schedule in the normal spot. People can't go if they don't know.
As far as the games in Whitby, I'll admit, I'm confused. Are they at 8 and 10? Is the junior C game at an auxiliary rink? And if they're both at 8...while $2 is a great deal, how do fans be in two places at once?
Posted on Jul 28, 2011, 4:08 AM
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
- There are five dry pads at IPA!. A, Jul 28, 2011, 7:07 AM
- There's also a Junior B game in Clarington. BaileyQuarters, Jul 28, 2011, 8:25 AM
- Re: There's also a Junior B game in Clarington. John Harris, Jul 28, 2011, 8:53 AM
- 4games in Durham tonight. Jasper19, Jul 28, 2011, 9:13 AM
- I'll chime in on a few points here. Gary Mark, Jul 28, 2011, 9:19 AM
- People relax.... Chillin', Jul 28, 2011, 12:53 PM