OMHAby Northmen4ever (Login Northmen4ever)
However in fairness Summer HOckey does not expect the OMHA to promote summer hockey via its data base. That I can 100% guarantee. What the OLA/Rock partnership is I nor any of us know the details so I cannot compare nor comment
I just read a while back the CLAX commissioner unequivocally stating that their is no affilition/partnership etc etc with the OLA and they were stand alone(if I read that post correctly), so again can OLA member associations then utilize the OLA database (made up of the OLA forms that each member signs. Members do not sign own forms, they must sign OLA forms so I think (may be wrong) that is OLA protected information.
I think this is vital information that must be known by all clubs to ensure they are not crossing the privacy line.
Posted on Jan 17, 2012, 12:44 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
- Re: OMHA. qwikstic, Jan 18, 2012, 12:17 AM
- I also have no one involved in CLax. Northmen4ever, Jan 18, 2012, 8:17 AM
- Small quibble.... Tsitshoh, Jan 18, 2012, 9:05 AM
- Re: Small quibble.... laxxdaddy, Jan 19, 2012, 12:04 PM
- Privacy Laws. Tsitshoh, Jan 19, 2012, 10:52 PM
- Re: Privacy Laws. Jim, Jan 20, 2012, 10:48 AM
- Good to know.... Tsitshoh, Jan 20, 2012, 2:11 PM