just a fanby I seen (Login knight123)This game sheet?
Looks like Wallaceburg did all the fightimg with shadows?
I was there just a few points
1. Wallaceburg Player run in to the boards head first after they scored I think that's a penalty? This started everything. By the way (no penalty call right in front of the refs)
2. Players from Owen Sound left there bench first?
3. Wallaceburg - Rob Pollock - (Fighting Game Misconduct), 10 min never did anything other than get his bucket taken off by a Owen Sound Player? ( Never had his gloves off)
4. There was more than 3 fights. Wallaceburg get 3 (Fighting Game Misconduct)?
Owen Sound Gets 1
(Fighting Game Misconduct)
5. Wallaceburg - Jordan VanDamme - (Fighting)In period 2 with who?
Were is the Owen Sound Player he was Fighting ? its not on the sheet? It takes to to fight?
6. After the fighting was done Owen Sound players went back to one Wallaceburg Player to start up again and coaches had to get the players off the floor. (Not the Refs)
I could go on with this game where the refs totally messed up.
Someone got it right
(is a player going to get killed from be run at an checking from behind and into the boards with intent to injure before the Refs do something)
This is the real call that needs to be addressed.
I think there is no place in this game (checking from behind and going head first in to the boards with intent to injure) should be out for the season!!!! or the next season!!!!!
Fighting is part of lacrosse and I have never seen someone killed on the floor from a fight other than pride.
Just a Fan
Posted on Jun 12, 2012, 9:10 AM
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
- Great Argument in Favour of Fighting in Lacrosse. A, Jun 12, 2012, 9:15 AM
- If it was your friend or kid cheched from behind. I seen, Jun 12, 2012, 10:02 AM
- Cite your source. Tsitshoh, Jun 12, 2012, 11:24 AM
- Good Point. Go Arrows Go, Jun 12, 2012, 12:20 PM
- Re: Good Point.
, Jun 12, 2012, 12:54 PM
- Cry in your own source. Tsitshoh, Jun 12, 2012, 2:41 PM
- Re: Cry in your own source.
, Jun 12, 2012, 4:43 PM
- But there are a lot of nick & Spine injury's every year. Tsitshoh, Jun 12, 2012, 5:29 PM
- I'm saying it could happen. I seen, Jun 12, 2012, 1:17 PM
- Don't be ridiculous.... Tsitshoh, Jun 12, 2012, 2:51 PM
- The incident that you are talking about. A, Jun 12, 2012, 3:22 PM
- Straw Man! (nm). A, Jun 12, 2012, 3:15 PM
- Re: just a fan. wohlfan, Jun 12, 2012, 9:46 AM
- The Player did fight back. I seen, Jun 12, 2012, 10:03 AM
- Three sides to story. Laxfan2999, Jun 12, 2012, 10:21 AM
- Re: Three sides to story. Farwest, Jun 12, 2012, 10:40 AM
- Re: Three sides to story. Laxfan2999, Jun 12, 2012, 10:46 AM
- Video. Laxfan2999, Jun 12, 2012, 10:51 AM
- You can't see the whole floor. I seen, Jun 12, 2012, 1:39 PM
- What game were you at?. I seen, Jun 12, 2012, 1:34 PM
- If fighting is part of lacrosse....
, Jun 12, 2012, 4:06 PM
- LOL. PCO6, Jun 13, 2012, 3:00 PM