dont hear it...

by armie (Login armie)

My jra game experience hasnt brought me to the so called fan level of jrb.We all know intensity fills a big game arena and emotions run high.While the usual call for a fight a slash or some type of cheap shot cant go unheard at a game and people generally only accept it when its in their players favor.Jrb lacrosse is much similar to jrb and jrc hockey for some reason a lot more is let go.I believe for a big part thats why you probably hear less from other leagues and for the most part the fan mentality is focused on the play of the game,or maybe they just let verbal nonsense go unheard.I dont consider it chirping but its hard to get new fans back out to games when its over the line.For me to tell someone to bring their 7/8 year old son/daughter out to watch a great intense lacrosse game to try and talk them into enrollment and they witness drunken violent calling fans most arent willing.I thought l was expressing this in the best interest of all but maybe soon I will just become another lost gate $.

Posted on Jul 14, 2012, 8:15 AM
from IP address 70.27.38.159

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. Re: dont hear it.... PCO6, Jul 14, 2012, 8:57 AM