Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Stalker
    • Donna
      Posted Apr 14, 2009 3:54 PM

In my opinion, police should put a stop to this guy taking pictures of the house and kids. There is more than likely a reason for him doing this - and not a good reason.....

I was stalked by a man much younger than me who worked in a hospital where I had worked. When I first learned of him, I had already quit working at that hospital and was working at a facility in the same neighborhood. He told one of the girls I use to work with that he "had the hots for me in the worse way". Where I was now employed, he came there and applied for a parttime job. One day he came in the office and asked for me. I happened to be on break and my supervisor went to get me. I asked her who it was and she said he had on "painters clothes". Well, I was told by my former co-worker that he was a painter at the hospital I formerly worked at. I told my supervisor to tell him that I was gone. He started following me to work and I was very frightened.

I end up going to the hospital security and told them - I did not know his name, but when I described him, they knew who he was. They called him and told him to not ever come by me, my place of work, don't follow me, or the police would be involved. That was the very last I heard of him.

So, in my case, by reporting him and security doing something about it, I was never harmed or anything because they was able to put a stop to anymore stalking.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.