Back to the Den!  

Just a little while ago...

January 24 2005 at 5:28 PM
No score for this post
Puckster  (no login)

Response to BY THE WAY...

All we needed was Zimmer...now all we need is Hunter??? One thing is safe to say...we got our butts kick in what could be the most embarrassing game this season...(i've been embarrassed so much in the past their are just too many games to recall them all).

Dallas picked up 7 players all of which have played WHL before...all have spent most of their lives playing hockey. 3 practices in over three weeks is not a valid excuse...sorry its just not. You have to make time for whats important, i do, you do, so should this team, its clear that something is missing. How about some classroom time at night, doesn't take too much physical energy to do that!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I USED TO JUST... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 24, 2005, 6:50 PM
    1. Nope... - Puckster on Jan 24, 2005, 7:42 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.