Back to the Den!  

Berube & Cooper

March 29 2005 at 12:34 PM
No score for this post
you've gotta be kidding  (no login)

Response to Re: I like Featherstone...

Did you watch any games this season. You say the team could go without Berube, but when the team was needing something happen Cooper and Rogers were both put to the back bench. Have a look at Wishart, as a rookie did he contribute any more to the team than Berube. I don't think so. Minus 14 on the season isn't that good. Rogers, Gillen, and Wisharts size is what gets them noticed. Try looking past size and recognize the talents that are on the ice. Maybe if they would have played the talent more than the size our d-men wouldn't be getting walked around as easy as they did. How many times did Cooper, Featherstone, and Berube get walked around as compared to Rogers, Wishart, Gillen, Trojovsky, and Bubba. I would love to coach against you. I would even give you the advantage of placing your pylons where ever you feel they would give you the best coverage. Size is good but not everything.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Berube & Cooper - Jerry S. on Mar 29, 2005, 12:56 PM
    1. Changes - you've gotta be kidding on Mar 29, 2005, 1:12 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.