Back to the Den!  

SHIP OUT

January 2 2006 at 11:47 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to WELL...

Drazzy. He has been in a slump and with Hunter off his line and Patterson taking more shots for himself, Drazzy has not done a whole lot but he is good trade bait. Hunter is our top scorer and trading him would not be a smart move, unless he is fed up with this team and wants out. Hunter seems to be more frustrated lately. I think with Tyrell, Rai, McMullen. Brotnov (to mention a few), we have speed for next year not to mention Hunt and Belich (sp?). We need some good D men and without some good D men, we will not make the playoffs. Our four D men will get burnt out (and maybe prone to injury) and it won't matter how many of your forwards bury the puck if you can't keep the pucks out of you own net. Any other possibilites? I agree with the earlier posts that suggest that other teams are rubbing their hands together over our predicament on the D line knowing that we will go nowhere with only four healthy D men, I just hope management doesn't do anything stupid (yet again) on trades.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I agree - jam 32 on Jan 2, 1:36 PM
    1. HEY MOUTHPIECE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 2, 3:37 PM
      1. Re: HEY MOUTHPIECE... - Anonymous on Jan 2, 4:06 PM
        1. So are you saying . . . - Cougar Guy on Jan 2, 4:45 PM
        2. THAT TRADE WAS NOT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 2, 6:34 PM
          1. When that trade was made.................. - The Pucks on Jan 2, 9:33 PM
            1. AMEN TO THAT...NM - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 2, 10:05 PM
            2. AMEN Twice (nm) - Cougar Guy on Jan 2, 11:10 PM
      2. where do I begin????? - jam32 on Jan 2, 4:32 PM
        1. TRADES - Anonymous on Jan 2, 4:43 PM
        2. YOU STILL HAVEN'T... - COOUGSUPERFAN on Jan 2, 6:20 PM
          1. OK - jam32 on Jan 2, 7:19 PM
            1. Trade no one - FWF on Jan 2, 8:23 PM
              1. Agreed FWF . . . sound logic IMHO (nm) - Cougar Guy on Jan 2, 8:53 PM
              2. Keep The Farm - HockeyFan on Jan 3, 8:59 AM
            2. Re: OK - Section AAA on Jan 2, 9:11 PM
            3. NOW THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO SEE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 2, 10:04 PM
              1. Re: NOW THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO SEE... - Can't stop laughing on Jan 2, 10:58 PM
                1. SO HAPPY... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 2, 11:03 PM
                  1. Still around - Can't stop laughing on Jan 2, 11:18 PM
                2. Actually . . . - Cougar Guy on Jan 2, 11:17 PM
      3. Re: HEY MOUTHPIECE... - Beer Man on Jan 2, 8:34 PM
        1. You need to pay more attention - smileyjones on Jan 3, 9:56 AM
          1. Wisdom - Can't stop laughing on Jan 3, 10:11 AM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.