Well...what was out there?January 10 2006 at 4:56 PM
|Smileyjones (no login)|
Response to you are so wrong
You're so certain that they have screwed up so badly by doing nothing, tell me, what was available? You'll note that the Cougars weren't the only team doing nothing (buying or selling). All of the other GM's and owners in the league must be arrogant, money grubbing drunks too.
You have complained in your earlier post that we have never come out on the good end of a trade. So, do you think that they should have made a trade jsut because today is the day?
Really, tell me, how can Dallas win with a guy like you. Make a trade and it is lableled as bad for all eternity. Don't make a trade and your standing still being arrogant. If you have the magic wand to win every trade, please make it available for sale I'm sure you'll make a pile of cash.
Smirnoff on the rocks sounds like a great idea. It beats listening to negative garbage all day.
- I agree , good post smiley...nm - BIG_CLAW on Jan 10, 2006, 5:08 PM
- Okay, Brandy... - tombstone81 on Jan 10, 2006, 5:41 PM
- The Smirnoff is excellent - Smileyjones on Jan 10, 2006, 6:17 PM
- You are incorrect, sir... - tombstone81 on Jan 10, 2006, 7:08 PM
- MAYBE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 10, 2006, 6:53 PM
- Re: MAYBE... - Chicago on Jan 10, 2006, 7:15 PM
- GREAT REBUTTAL... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 10, 2006, 9:21 PM
- whats........ - cougarman on Jan 11, 2006, 11:41 AM
- Re: whats........ - Chicago on Jan 11, 2006, 2:13 PM
- since when........ - cougarman on Jan 11, 2006, 11:36 AM