Back to the Den!  

Hey KBF

February 15 2006 at 4:28 PM
No score for this post
P.O.'d  (no login)

Response to Hey snaggle tooth

Are you the board monitor for the Blazers site? I posted a nice commentary directed to you there and for some strange reason it was deleted. Then I come back to our board and here you are, spouting off yet again. How about that! You feel compelled to come here and talk your trash but on your own board you censor anyone who gives it back to you. Just as I have already concluded by reading your crap here, on your own board and on the WHL chat site...you are full of it...a real lurker and troll! I'd say a few other things but I want this message out there, to be read by all, so they can see just exactly what you are and how you do it!! With guys like you "supporting" the Bloozers, it's no wonder your team bites.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. C'mon folks . . . - Cougar Guy on Feb 15, 2006, 5:29 PM
    1. I agree - KBF on Feb 15, 2006, 5:43 PM
      1. Pot calling the kettle black. - The Pucks on Feb 15, 2006, 9:05 PM
      2. Blazies will miss the playoffs - Krazy Bill Finkle on Feb 15, 2006, 10:57 PM
        1. The past? - KBF on Feb 16, 2006, 12:53 AM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.