well,February 15 2006 at 9:36 PM
|The Pucks (no login)|
Response to Forestry related community YES....
Im not sure how much you understand the forest industry, 1st, you dont take a day off, you basically have 100 days a year to work. My men average about $425.00 dollars a day in wages. 1 day off to take in a game? I think not. Frankly if I knew a guy took a day off for a game, I would fire him.
2nd, 10 years ago, 5 years ago, the forest industry was in a huge slump, the unemployment rate was pushing 18%, WHL hockey is not expensive, people had time. Today the rate is closer to 5% and people dont have time, it is a very dramatic change.
I know this, most of my buddies from my section when I had tickets are also in forestry related jobs, and I still see and talk to many, and almost none of them have tickets. When I ask the, their responce, I just dont have time.
- RELAX....just joking about the day off..... - PGCFAN on Feb 15, 2006, 9:45 PM
- Im glad to see........... - The Pucks on Feb 15, 2006, 9:48 PM
- Heck . . . - Cougar Guy on Feb 15, 2006, 10:00 PM
- I think ................... - The Pucks on Feb 15, 2006, 10:08 PM
- ps. - The Pucks on Feb 15, 2006, 10:10 PM
- LOL . . . no kidding (nm) - Cougar Guy on Feb 16, 2006, 6:49 PM
- After some further thought.......... - PGCFAN on Feb 17, 2006, 2:58 PM
- I'm starting to think . . . - Cougar Guy on Feb 15, 2006, 9:54 PM
- I dont think thier ................ - The Pucks on Feb 15, 2006, 9:59 PM
- Yup (nm) - Cougar Guy on Feb 15, 2006, 10:02 PM