Back to the Den!  

HUGE WIN!!

February 25 2006 at 11:06 PM
No score for this post
Canadian Chris  (no login)

HUGE WIN FOR THE CATS TONIGHT!!

Absolutely wonderful...you just had to know it was going to be a good game when they go and score 21 seconds into the game. Absolutely phenominal...it really was. For the 3244 that were in attendence, they got treated to a wonderful display by the Cougars...a near perfect game really.

I've never seen the Cougars dominate the faceoff circle like they did tonight, it seemed they absolutely distroyed the Giants. And as a result, ended up getting MANY quality scoring chances out it!

Secondly, blocking shots....too many times to even remember the cats were laying down and blocking the shot Vancouver dmen shots...it was great. Zimmer and Hunter especially blocked a few tonight, you gotta know they'll have the ice bags on tonight and tomorrow!

Quite impressed as a whole with the team tonight...They worked hard together, and really did a wonderful job of limiting Vancouvers quality chances. On top of that, they played the body a lot tonight, which as I have read, is definitely a carry over from the previous nights game.

finally, very impressed with the Hunter, Drazenovic and I think it was Zimmer that was with them most of the night...they worked wonderfully together...

3pts up on Loops...9 games to go....anyway that we can clinch next weekend?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Awesome Wins!!! - fairfan on Feb 25, 2006, 11:12 PM
  3. Absolutely the best game of the season so far... - tombstone81 on Feb 25, 2006, 11:37 PM
    1. Yeah I agree . . . - Cougar Guy on Feb 25, 2006, 11:50 PM
      1. I BELIEVE THE MAGIC NUMBER... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 25, 2006, 11:57 PM
        1. Well . . . - Cougar Guy on Feb 26, 2006, 12:15 AM
          1. Oops . . . meant PG @ KAM not PG @ VAN (nm) - Cougar Guy on Feb 26, 2006, 12:17 AM
          2. Couple things - KBF on Feb 26, 2006, 1:15 AM
            1. Consistency - Fatcat on Feb 26, 2006, 12:47 PM
            2. Re: Couple things - Chicago on Feb 26, 2006, 1:31 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.