Back to the Den!  

I Couldn't Tell

February 28 2006 at 10:24 PM
No score for this post
P.O.'d  (no login)

Response to If that costs us our playoffs spot

And I'm sure glad I wasn't the ref in that one, a real lose-lose for him no matter which way. My take is that the Cougars weren't going to get that one called their way because the Rockettes are the darlings of the league and they'll always get the breaks. In the long run it shouldn't matter anyway because the Cougars need to do one thing and that's to beat the Bloozers in both games this weekend and put them on the brink. As it was suggested in other posts, the Cougars control their own destiny and after watching these last few games, I believe that if they continue to play as well as they have, we will be playoff bound.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: I Couldn't Tell - Hockey #1 on Mar 1, 2006, 6:21 AM
  3. this team is very streaky..... - cougarman on Mar 1, 2006, 2:44 PM
    1. SIC' EM PUCKS... - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 1, 2006, 7:52 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.