Back to the Den!  

Tit for Tat

March 30 2006 at 11:21 PM
No score for this post
P.O.'d  (no login)

Response to whine, whine, whinw, whine

Give me one incident perpetrated by a Cougar and I'll give you one of equal value by a Giant. Tell me about Giants talent and I'll tell you about Cougar heart. Call us classless and I'll call you arrogant. I may be old school when it comes to hockey but if taking dives, and ducking down to avoid a check and draw a penalty, is the new school then I'll drop out thankyou. I recognize and appreciate talent as much as the next guy but when that talent swaggers around all cocky and arrogant and pretends that it does no wrong, I'll cheer for my lunchbucket team any day.
The series isn't over yet and I've got faith in my team to come out on Saturday and give it everything they've got, because that's the kind of team they are. I'd love to see the Giants bus it back to P.G. again and see how they handle the grind that we put up with each and every away game we play. I'm not ready to hang up my jersey yet, so let's go Cougars!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Tit for Tat - GreenGiant on Mar 31, 3:58 PM
    1. Sorry - P.O.'d on Mar 31, 4:20 PM
      1. Re: Sorry - GreenGiant on Mar 31, 10:59 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.