Back to the Den!  

At least that group recieved a response, the group whom I know personally.................

May 22 2006 at 5:53 PM
No score for this post
Glen  (no login)

Response to Not a rumor.

have sent numerous proprosals to the current owner and havent' recieved even a courtesy reply.

I don't know anything about the local group, however I will tell you that the group I know of have very deep pockets, are from out of province and one of the group has previously been involved with building a winning organization in the WHL and is young and motivated.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Interesting . . . - Cougar Guy on May 22, 11:11 PM
    1. I believe they won't drop the issue and are VERY interested. - Glen on May 23, 10:28 AM
      1. Agree with you 100% . . . - Cougar Guy on May 23, 7:14 PM
        1. Dub in P.G. - In The Room on May 23, 7:40 PM
          1. The obvious answer . . . - Cougar Guy on May 23, 9:30 PM
        2. Funny you say that because I actually told them fans like yourself are plentiful in PG. - Glen on May 23, 9:39 PM
          1. Agreed . . . thanks again for the info! (nm) - Cougar Guy on May 23, 10:06 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.