Back to the Den!  

Didn't realize how many ...

October 14 2006 at 1:32 PM
No score for this post
TNT  (no login)

Response to LOOKS LIKE...

...Euro tenders there really is. I'm not putting down the WHL either, I prefer this brand of hockey. I guess maybe I was putting down the Cougars more than anything. I think the WHL plays hockey the way it was meant to be played (except for the new rules), they're tougher and seem to have more heart. I can't stand the arrogant, show-boating, hot-dogging style of the Q but I do respect the OHL. I got my first taste of junior hockey from the OHL and grew up watching the Sudbury Wolves and North Bay Centennials and went to school with some former NHL players from the OHL. In general it would seem that there is more meaningful history in the WHL as well. Goalies are a strange breed anyway and that pretty much sums up the QMJHL.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.