And we're back . . .October 20 2006 at 10:38 PM
No score for this post
|Cougar Guy (no login)|
Response to MORE INTENSITY REQUIRED...
in a familiar spot after tonight. 4th place in the BC Division and 5th out of 20 teams in the entire Dub.
Unfreaking believable. Underachieving? Yeah, I'd say so in a pretty enormous way. Oh well, at least we are averaging 2.5 goals a game. That's good isn't it? Oh yeah, that also sucks. Pretty useless to complain about goaltending when you aren't even scoring 3 goals per game. I don't know too many teams that have great success by winning all of their games 2-1.
The guys have to stop thinking it's about getting the injured guys back, needing a little more time to gel or getting the line combo's working. They have to start showing some pride in that jersey they are pulling over their heads.
- Injured guys back? - PORN STAR on Oct 20, 11:05 PM
- Exactly (nm) - Cougar Guy on Oct 20, 11:19 PM
- VERY DIFFICULT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Oct 21, 12:57 AM
- "coogs arent very good, overrated and a mess" - Lars Hetfield on Oct 21, 8:09 AM
- AND AS HAS BEEN PROVEN... - COOGSUPERFAN on Oct 21, 9:35 AM
- At some point . . . - Cougar Guy on Oct 21, 10:17 AM
- YOU HAD BETTER BELIEVE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Oct 21, 11:27 AM
- YOU HAD BETTER BELIEVE . . . - Cougar Guy on Oct 21, 11:44 AM