Back to the Den!  

THANKS FOR THAT...

October 22 2006 at 3:13 PM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to Hold your heads up guys!

It's pretty obvious we could use that here. Just going by the broadcast, I would say it was a much improved effort. I might even venture into the "we deserved to win" zone with all the posts and breakaways we had. We generated more than enough great opportunities to score but were thwarted by a very good goalie putting on a clinic. C'est la vie! It happens. Hard to really complain about the kind of effort they put in,(unless of course you are one of the few posters here that could turn gold into @#$% with their personal outlook with regards to the team I CHOOSE to cheer for NO matter what) even Mike was pretty easy on them. I know you know how we feel Rocker! You have been around a lot longer than the Coogs and are still searching for the BIG prize. Even if I MUST "dislike" the Yams (), I hope a couple of "deserving" (is this family EVER actually going to be deserving?) organizations like ours get a chance to be there in the end. GOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOGS!!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. c'est la vie - cat fan on Oct 22, 2006, 8:11 PM
    1. I agree, yet disagree - Sput on Oct 22, 2006, 8:29 PM
    2. Honestly . . . - Cougar Guy on Oct 22, 2006, 9:19 PM
    3. SORRY TO BE HARSH... - COOGSUPERFAN on Oct 22, 2006, 11:11 PM
      1. we can only go by what's happen so far - jam32 on Oct 23, 2006, 1:30 AM
        1. YOU ARE CORRECT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Oct 23, 2006, 6:37 AM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.