broadcastNovember 24 2006 at 9:47 PM
No score for this post
|Ron St. Clair's fool (no login)|
Besides his usual rambling tonight, he gets a kid from Quesnel's name wrong, Ron I didn't go to broadcast and apparently neither did you, but common sense would say go down and hell talk to the trainer if you have to and get each kids name right. PLEASE.
And Ron's idea that each team should get to protect one local player, Ron call the games that's it PLEASE. I know it's hard not knowing what to say but please no more ideas you just sound like a idiot.
BUT at least there is no more Sprague. Whew.
- Protect a player - FWF on Nov 25, 9:46 AM
- Bad idea - smileyjones on Nov 25, 10:21 AM
- Re: Bad idea - Anonymous on Nov 25, 11:10 AM
- TIT FOR TAT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Nov 25, 11:20 AM
- KEEP IT TO FIRST ROUND CHOICES ONLY... - COOGSUPERFAN on Nov 25, 11:17 AM
- Re: KEEP IT TO FIRST ROUND CHOICES ONLY... - jam32 on Nov 25, 3:35 PM
- FOR NEUTRALITY'S SAKE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Nov 25, 4:19 PM
- Re: FOR NEUTRALITY'S SAKE... - jam32 on Nov 25, 4:57 PM
- Ron - cc on Nov 27, 6:53 AM