Back to the Den!  

Sounds great . . .

December 5 2006 at 10:52 PM
No score for this post
Cougar Guy  (no login)

Response to I think they should trade Cyr!

but I really question if there are any tenders available that are better than Cyr and even if there were, I suspect the asking price would be pretty steep.

Until the rest of the team starts playing with some consistency and shows that they can compete with the "big boys", I think goaltending is the least of our problems. We're not really giving up that many goals and Cyr is a top 10 goaltender in the league as it stands right now. To make a "worthwhile" upgrade would likely mean getting rid of a bluechip forward or d man along wity Cyr and that would create its own set of problems. Even with Patrick Roy in net, this team has not shown that it is in a position to be competitive when it counts.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. And who would come? - FWF on Dec 6, 2006, 11:05 AM
    1. Goaltending - Anonymous on Dec 6, 2006, 3:50 PM
    2. Yup (nm) - Cougar Guy on Dec 6, 2006, 4:10 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.