Back to the Den!  

DIFFERENT PHILOSOPHIES...

December 10 2006 at 1:48 PM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to You are missing one important fact

I guess. With what has happened so far this year, I would not have been in the mood to give the vets another chance at that point. The team was tired after a tough game against the Gnats the night before, and the vets started filling the box early and often with lazy play. Why not take the time and give it to the young guys against a weaker team to try to gain them some confidence and ice time? This organization has a focus of just trying to make the playoffs NOT developing into a contender. Guess what? They'll make the playoffs. You have the Bruises and a SUPER YOUNG Rockette's team to beat to get there. It WILL happen. I believe there are other ways to develop the team that would lead to greater success WHEN IT MATTERS. Coming back (almost) against the Bruises in early December by double shifting all the old vets will do nothing to help this team in April. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it! GOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.