UNCONDITIONAL my A$$December 17 2006 at 9:39 AM
|true fan (no login)|
Response to Are you actually from Prince George . . .
You say unconditional support for years ... I DON'T THINK SO. Only when the team was actually winning did we get 5000+ fans. Wasn't Brodsky the owner then? Yup he was, and you still supported the team, BECAUSE they were winning.
You guys say you don't care if the team leaves or stays. I have a hard time believeing that. Pretty sure we are damn lucky to have a WHL team in our town ... how about thinking about that for once.
Why should you support your team? Well how about because these boys are 16-20 and need your support, or how about because you get to see talent that may go on to the NHL ( from other teams that come to play as well ). Isn't it neat to say oh I saw that guy play when he was in the dub?
Do you guys actually like hockey or just all the drama that comes with it?
- Re: UNCONDITIONAL my A$$ - Nicole on Dec 17, 2006, 12:16 PM
- Perfectly Said Nicole . . . - Cougar Guy on Dec 17, 2006, 2:03 PM
- Re: UNCONDITIONAL my A$$ - johnson on Dec 17, 2006, 9:29 PM
- Re: UNCONDITIONAL my A$$ - true fan on Dec 17, 2006, 10:09 PM
- You point to ............ - The Pucks on Dec 17, 2006, 10:13 PM
- Faulty logic - sparky on Dec 17, 2006, 10:52 PM
- Sorry, your logic is wrong. - The Pucks on Dec 18, 2006, 6:15 AM
- Re: You point to ............ - true fan on Dec 17, 2006, 11:10 PM
- Thank Brodsky - The Pucks on Dec 18, 2006, 6:16 AM
- One could REALISTICALLY argue . . . - Cougar Guy on Dec 17, 2006, 10:38 PM