Re: UNCONDITIONAL my A$$December 17 2006 at 10:09 PM
No score for this post
|true fan (no login)|
Response to Re: UNCONDITIONAL my A$$
I would call finishing 2nd a winning season for sure.
As well ... after the playoffs in 97, it was hard to get tickets the following year.
What about 2000? Had a pretty a good team that year, owned by the same owner, and got tons of fans.
Anytime your team is doing good, the fans seam to come. I believe that through good or bad you should support.
- You point to ............ - The Pucks on Dec 17, 2006, 10:13 PM
- Faulty logic - sparky on Dec 17, 2006, 10:52 PM
- Sorry, your logic is wrong. - The Pucks on Dec 18, 2006, 6:15 AM
- Re: You point to ............ - true fan on Dec 17, 2006, 11:10 PM
- Thank Brodsky - The Pucks on Dec 18, 2006, 6:16 AM
- One could REALISTICALLY argue . . . - Cougar Guy on Dec 17, 2006, 10:38 PM