Back to the Den!  

One could REALISTICALLY argue . . .

December 17 2006 at 10:38 PM
No score for this post
Cougar Guy  (no login)

Response to Re: UNCONDITIONAL my A$$

that this franchise has only seen two "very good" seasons out of the 12 they have had since moving here (not counting the 13th which is currently in progress). Those were 97-98 when the team went 43-19-5-5 and 99-00 when the team went 43-20-4-5. Those certainly were good years. The other 10 completed seasons have seen 7 with under 0.500 records and the remaining three had records of 0.528, 0.549 and 0.528, respectfully.

So can you see how the belief that current mgmt is happy with mediocrity developed? Heck, I think the word mediocre is flattering when you look at the long term record. But don't worry, I'm sure that Brodsky & co will eventually lead us to the promised land. Afterall, you can't really rely on actual stats and historical evidence

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.