Back to the Den!  

welcome back

February 15 2007 at 3:27 PM
No score for this post
finrank  (no login)

Response to Anon

We all become whl fans in different ways............In my case I was and still am a Saskatoon Blades fan..........My boy and I spent many nights together in the upper deck of Sask Place..........as you know 2-5 year old do not always make there way through all the game except they always enjoyed the cheering...........many a time he would like to climb the other 16 rows of the upper deck behind.......nobody sitting there .............then come back for more hockey.........About 10 years ago he moved to Prince George.......In order for us to go to hockey games I made my way to Prince George..........in that ten years I have become a Cougar Fan with my son...............Rather than a Saskatoon Blades Fan by myself..........10,000 dollars plus worth every penny of it and still spending.............My only regret is not coming a year sooner the see Chara play.....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.