I'm not missing the point at allAugust 29 2007 at 5:16 PM
|smileyjones (no login)|
Response to MISSING THE POINT...
It's bad business to give away something you can sell. Giving stuff away doesn't pay the bills.
I DO, however, agree, that they've got to be the ones doing a sales job in the community. Just giving away tickets to season ticket holders or anyone else is taking the easy way out. I'd like to see a real effort to get everyone energized once again.
- Yes you are . . . - Cougar Guy on Aug 29, 2007, 6:24 PM
- That would not work......bad idea, business wise anyways...... - PORN STAR on Aug 29, 2007, 10:26 PM
- COMPLICATED???... - COOGSUPERFAN on Aug 30, 2007, 4:20 PM
- We disagree... - Smileyjones on Aug 30, 2007, 9:32 AM
- If I am not mistaken . . . - Cougar Guy on Aug 30, 2007, 5:03 PM
- Elasticity of Demand - FWF on Aug 30, 2007, 4:18 PM
- Agreed FWF (nm) - Cougar Guy on Aug 30, 2007, 5:05 PM