Back to the Den!  

I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTIME...

February 1 2008 at 11:35 AM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to And ................

that you shouldn't complain or criticize. You don't vote anymore. You have lost your right to complain in my opinion...that will not change...EVER! Of course that won't stop you phsically from sounding off but it lessens the impact of your words when you choose not to back it up by "bucking up".

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Not sure where you get your high and mighty from. - The Pucks on Feb 1, 3:51 PM
    1. THIS COMING FROM... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 1, 9:55 PM
      1. You have the wrong guy - The Pucks on Feb 1, 10:06 PM
        1. NOW YOU'RE RAMBLING... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 2, 12:16 AM
          1. Dude, your loosing it. - The Pucks on Feb 2, 8:41 AM
            1. AND NOW YOU CAN'T EVEN READ... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 2, 9:15 AM
              1. My lord, - The Pucks on Feb 2, 12:14 PM
                1. REDUNDACY... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 2, 12:28 PM
                  1. Bwahhahahahhhaaaa - The Pucks on Feb 2, 4:39 PM
                    1. IT'S LIKE US PUTTING OUT FOR... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 2, 5:11 PM
                      1. I happen to know just a bit about buisness - The Pucks on Feb 2, 11:03 PM
                        1. NOT APPLICABLE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 5, 5:20 PM
                          1. I guess you never watched the video interviews - The Pucks on Feb 6, 12:11 PM
                            1. IF YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 6, 3:53 PM
                              1. Ahhh,,,,,,,,,,,,, - The Pucks on Feb 6, 4:40 PM
                                1. DON'T BE SO NAIVE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 6, 5:01 PM
                                  1. Compared to what, your fantasies? - The Pucks on Feb 6, 5:18 PM
                              2. Cant get much clearer evidence than this - The Pucks on Feb 6, 4:43 PM
                                1. WHY DOES... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 6, 5:05 PM
                                  1. To prove my point. - The Pucks on Feb 6, 5:25 PM
                                    1. NO NEED TO LIE NOW... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 6, 5:37 PM
                                      1. Have you bothered ....................... - The Pucks on Feb 6, 5:45 PM
                                        1. I HAVE SEEN... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 6, 6:07 PM
                      2. The issue . . . - Cougar Guy on Feb 3, 11:49 AM
                        1. I DISAGGREE WITH THAT COMMENT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 5, 9:22 PM
                          1. And if that's the case . . . - Cougar Guy on Feb 5, 10:42 PM
                            1. I AGREE BUT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 6, 4:17 PM
                    2. never gone to a game to see the crowd - finrank on Feb 2, 10:21 PM
                      1. Ahh, the almighty have spoken again. - The Pucks on Feb 2, 11:01 PM
                        1. actually - finrank on Feb 2, 11:32 PM
                          1. Yes. - The Pucks on Feb 3, 8:48 AM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.