Back to the Den!  

I DISAGGREE WITH THAT COMMENT...

February 5 2008 at 9:22 PM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to The issue . . .

Not ONE time in the many times I have heard him or talked with him have I heard him utter anything even close to "I intent to do EVERYTHING I can to bring this city a Championship". Many, "The goal or our plan is to win a championship". Isn't that EVERY franchises goal? It doesn't even need to be said. He has never said he expects the fans to support him like he is doing everything he can either. He has said that at current levels of support (or something like it) the financials are bad. I don't think he has EVER fully committed here, I don't believe he EVER will, BECAUSE he would rather "play" hockey owner and work with, and provide for his extended family. (This is pure speculation based on observed events by the way). So, I am resigned to watch the best developmental league in the world knowing with pretty much a 100% certainty that we will NEVER win a regular season title, and will only truly contend every once in a blue moon when all the stars align just right (see last season). I wasn't truly content with this in the past, but I am just too much of a hockey fan (not a fan of the business of hockey but the game itself) to stay away...GOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOGS!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. And if that's the case . . . - Cougar Guy on Feb 5, 2008, 10:42 PM
    1. I AGREE BUT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 6, 2008, 4:17 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.